Salam.
Alaaa, kenapa tak bagitau awak siapa? Sapa yang nak balek July ni?? Nak jumpa, jom jumpak jom jom jom! *puss-in-boots' eyes*
Ok, lets get serious.
I'm over with IB actually. IB is hell yeah a great programme. I'm gonna send my children to do IB if they were to do it in KMS of course. I think IB is fun because I was there (kolej mara seremban). The college itself gives me the pleasure of doing IB. The friends are cool. We respect each other and towards the end, we develop the love for each other.
Regardless of the course, everyone takes the same papers. So I think that is why we consider ourselves as a whole. Biotech, Medic, Dentistry, Teachers-to-be, nahhhhh. We are IB students, who cares what you are taking?
The most important thing in anything is try to look at it from the positive side. Don't curse, it's not human, it can't listen to you. Rather than complaining, you have friends. You can always talk to them, laugh with them. It depends on how you manage yourself, your time and how you make full use of your 2 years period there.
I still think it's a loss that I only got to know some of the people only a month before the finals. But hey, it's better late than never. In my opinion, many of us changed into a better person although we don't really realise that. Everyone is beautiful and everyone is worth knowing.
IB treated me well. If it hadnt for IB, I wouldnt have known those wonderful people. The teachers, walarhhhwey. They are supermarvellous, they are like angels.
So yeah, I love IB. Even if Dentistry treats me badly in the future, I know I have these people and Im sure life would still be good.
Smile. ;)
Sunday, June 6, 2010
since hg dh promote kn.. sian plak kalo x layah.. hahha how's IB treating u??? medicine treating me like hell weh2 aku blk july ni.. hg cuti dak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hai!~