For me, a wedding is like the climax of one's life. People fall in love because they wanna end up with their significant other. So, everything that happens on the wedding day is very important, from the theme color, the hantaran, the guests, and even the song, will create a sentimental value for the bride.
I have too many love songs on my playlists like :
. Kci and Jojo - All My Life
. Edwin McCain - I couldnt ask for more
. Edwin McCain - I'll be
. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight (HA HA HA)
. BLA BLA BLA...
but my wedding song would be Goo Goo Dolls - Iris.
I dont know whats so special about the song, I just like the lyrics. It's simple. Tak terlalu exaggerate sangat. The love is pure yet achievable. Tak de nak sampai syurga ataupun sampai langit ke tujuh. The lyrics is real.
So Zet, I guess you have to play the song on my wedding day la kan? :P
Sunday, June 6, 2010
if you could choose one wedding song,what song would that be?=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hai!~