
Posted that on my facebook wall a few hours ago. And many people showed up, asking me if I was okay. Some were willing to spend a few minutes listening to my childish ramblings. Some just said Hi, some left a post on my wall, some tried to start a conversation to get me to talk because that's what I'm asking for, right? :)
I'm seriously thankful to God for having u guys as my friends, and I'm also referring to those who know me and regard me as their friends as well. You guys made up my world. I dont really need to talk to someone to actually feel better coz with u guys being this caring and loving, there's nothing else I could ask for. I'm blessed :)
It's good to know that true friends exist and they are everywhere around me.
I Love You.
*please take note that, bukan lelaki je okay, girls pun showed up :))
No comments:
Post a Comment
hai!~