Friday, April 10, 2009

It's never too late for anything..

He's leaving soon.

And for some reason, I feel sad. I didnt do much to improve our relationship. We're like strangers. We didnt talk much, we didnt say hi. We walked pass by and we averted our eyes.

We wasted our time by making our own assumptions about each other.

And he's leaving soon.

* * *

It's an amazing fact that we'll only appreciate things when they're gone. When they are here right in front of us, we do nothing, as if they are meaningless and dont play any significant role.

I now know that he's actually quite an amiable guy, not as annoying as I used to think before. I just need some time to look at his true color. Apart from his misbehavior, he can be a good friend. A good friend whom his existence I never realised..

You see, we tend to listen to rumors and eventually believe it. Because the ones spreading the rumors are our friends. So, what they say is more true than the others.

I think that you should find out the truth yourself if you want to prove what u believe. Who are we to judge people? Who are we to say that these people are like this and that, while we dont actually know them well? Unless you are their friends for 5 years, then only you have the right to label them as u please, although I dont encourage u to do so.

It's better to have your own perception towards others based on your own observation rather than using other people's observations and make your own perceptions out of it. At least you don't make up stories. At least you know what you are talking about as you have concrete reasons.

What I'm trying to stress here is that, dont simply come out with conclusion about people if you dont really know them. Dont make assumptions, dont make stupid judgements. Or else you'll end up regretting, like me.

If only I have the courage to talk to him earlier and clear up things, I might have more good memories with him.

But at least, now we smile when we see each other. It's better late than never~ *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

hai!~