Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Confession of A Sincere Heart

My beloved ex-roommate, Nadra Fatima asked me yesterday..

"Apa yang Min harap dari sesuatu relationship tu?" (lebey kurang mcm tu la kot)

My answer is, a sincere heart in friendship!

She replied, "ye ke? Kenapa kasih sayang takde kat situ?"

I said, pelan2 la Nad. Takkan kenal2 terus nak sayang kot...

* * *

Isn't it too much if u expect too many things from people that u've just met? You expect them to treat you like this and like that. You want them to follow your rules. You think they should accept you the way you are.

As for me, my rules are simple.
[x] If I dont do that things to you, I expect you to not do the same things to me. (For example, if I dont sit on your bed like it's mine, borrow your things like they're mine, then you should know what type of person I am by then).
[x] I'm fine with people asking for my phone number. But please treat me as your friend, and in the same time respect me as a girl. You dont have to be so proper and ask me touchy-feely questions like you are my boyfriend. "Min dah makan?" "Saya suka la bila Min..."

I will be like, hellloooo! Cakap aku-ank sudey. Aku-ko ke. Tak payahla guna nama, saya-awak pun jgn. Macam pelik dan terbatas. If you still wanna use it, fine la. But I wont reply in the same way. But that doesnt mean that I'm an impolite person. I just think we'll be closer if we talk as usual, be our own selves, without tring to look good.
[x] I believe that we should treat people the way we wanna be treated. And I know u guys undertand this very well.
[x] I hereby clarify that I dont like people borrowing my things and passing them to other people until they are lost, especially without asking for my permission first. Then you will say "eh eh entahla ada dekat mana, bukan dah bagi ke?"
Tarik rambut mau tak???
[x] When I treat you nicely, please dont treat me harshly.
[x] I truly value the word 'sori'. Even if you crumple my heart and throw it in the dustbin, I can easily forgive you with just a simple sori coming from a sincere heart.

I hope you understand. Sengkiu. Oh yeah Nad, I laff you!

5 comments:

  1. Sapa nama awak? Huhu. Bole saya mintak ym awak? Huhu. Nanti bole kita chat. Huhu. Saya ni malu orangnya. Huhu. Tapi kalau dah lama kenal orang tu, saya ok lah sket. Huhu.


    Huhu.


    Huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...pok deng sepa la tu???
    min ada org mina tko ek???hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. pokdeng kemerengan. jangan nak mengada!

    and awak yg bru belajar, TAKDAKLAA~

    ReplyDelete
  4. like i said, sorry seems to be the sweetest word ever! ngee~ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya dgr awak segak bergaya. betul ke?? haha!!

    ReplyDelete

hai!~