Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ummi,I'm Home!

Finally, after a long hectic journey from Kuala Lumpur way down to Butterworth, I arrived in my lovely hometown, Alor Star.

First thing I did when I got out of daddy's car was, to hug my mom who just came back from shopping groceries. She gave me the biggest smile ever, and I was soooo thankful to God that I arrived here safely, despite of my dad driving 140km/h last night.

After taking my luggage out of my dad's car, I went straightly to my room. Tak salam pun abah, ngee, hahaha! Never mind la, i'm gonna see him tomorrow what...

Even though I was damn tired, I still helped my mom to prepare some food. My brother is celebrating his 15th birthday today, and he invited some of his friends over.

So around 2 sumthing, his friends arrived, And you know, there was this one boy, who just finished his SPM, blurted out this word when I came out to get to know them..

"Haaaa, ni bini aku dah sampai!"

I was like, 'p mati la hang...!' (dlm hati saja..)

How dare he said such thing. And my brother insisted that I stayed in my room. Seemed like he doesnt like his friends to get to know me. Because they'll usually ended up stealing my phone number and text me as if they are older. Soooooo not cool.

But why should I care anyway. I insisted on getting to know who my brother befriend with. So, I asked their plans for this hols, their expectations for SPM, bla3. Macam mak2 je kan? Even my mom pun tak tanya byk2 mcm tu.

In the evening, my sister and I chatted for a while with my mom. Wuaaa, I seriously am missing my mom very much, even when she is right here in front of me. Because I realised I missed a lot of stories, and that made me feel, left out. Maybe I was so busy that I rarely called my mom. It was just her who kept on calling me, and usually my batery will be dead.

Just now, one of my mom's friend dropped by, and he gave me RM100! ....for the Cambodian project.

I havent told u guys about this right? Ok, that will be in the next post.

Tomorrow we'll go to Penang! And like always, we the siblings have to divide our time between my mom's side and dad's side. I hate when we have to do this. Because it's tiring and confusing and pathetic sometime, ngeh3.

My eldest sister is gonna be here, too. Dah penat berglamour agaknya, kah3..

Before I end my post..

HEPI 15TH BIRTHDAY MUHAMMAD HUSAINI.
Semoga Allah jadikan kamu ni, budak yang baik dan hero yang kuat. Sebab kamula hero kami adik-beradik, walaupun kamu kecik.

and also, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. I guess I'm missing someone lah.. =P

9 comments:

  1. wow, tak salam tangan ayah?
    jgn jadi anak derhaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing you should consider when your brother invited his friends to the house is; keep stay away from them. As an altogether man with normal sense of sexual attraction to opposite gender, I hereby would like to tell you the secret based on my un-published psychoanalytical studies; Boys will be a little bit dumbfounded when seeing their friends' elder/younger sister(s) and finally the temporary mute will be cracked out by hissings of cobra-like tune, asking for phone numbers, emails, and FRIENDSTER account of the one and only Barbie doll they saw previously that was probably you.

    Then you'll receive constantly delivered kirim salams from those brats, until the descriptions of how your nose looks like, how sharp your eyes are, and how fair your skin is, suddenly spread swiftly as fast as Streamyx internet line among them including among their male cousins, their male neighbours, until one day a prince charming which is linked by seven-fold blood relationship with one of your brothers' friends will have a gut to drop you a line at 9 o'clock at night planning to attract you closer to him until a magical spell comes out from his mouth which sounds like; "Saya sukakan awak" larded with the most hear-melting voice you've ever heard from the day you were born. I will tell you another secret. Okay, come closer I'm gonna whisper something to your right ear. Come dear. Come. Okay, *whisper* his pecker is sheering when he's on that stage of serenade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mish sumone sumone tooo!!!!! hahahahahhaha! seyesly miyn, i mish them. i cnt choose, it must be 'them' instead of 'him'... n dun u dare refer to the wrong 'them' or 'him'.. sobs sobs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. and oh, dun u dare mish 'him' too!!! hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh, apa yg korang merapu ni..

    DEEN : dh salam tgn ayah masa jumpak dia, masa nak tinggal dia tu tak salam sbb teruja jumpak mak jee =P esok tu salam balik..

    POKDENG : oh god mannn, haha. no komen. i think u r funny. but sengkiu for the loooooongggg comment.

    MYRA : im missing only one right now.u? missing bykkk! myra si gatal =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam.


    alalala miyn. dont miss me k? hahaha


    anyways, slmt bercuti ya. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was luffing as i read the reply by pok deng..haha..wel.. i am not one of those kind!

    ReplyDelete

hai!~