Monday, December 1, 2008

Serious, I Love You!

The event took place on 2nd of December, 2008 in the marvelous and fan-conditioned Tun Hussein Onn Hall.

UltraMiyn was sitting anxiously while her hands were badly trembling. She was waiting for a violent assassin who threaten to kill her if she didn't master the first book in the art of Chemistry; Geoffrey Neuss, IB Diploma Course Companion.

The assassin came, and they battled violently.

SuperMiyn was so afraid. She tried to hang on, but she was so unprepared that she blurted out unnecessary words. But heyyyy, she didnt curse.

When she looked at the assassin, oh yeah did I tell u his name? We call it Incek Chemykemek Albuqurkqurk. He has lots of scars because he has been trying to conquer and hit on UltraMiyn since she was 16, but he got rejected and stabbed many times on the face.

Ok mari sambung. When she looked at his face, she was veghi veghiii shocked. "OMG!! Aikkk, bila masa aku penah kenal makhluk ini? Cikgu tak pernah bawak pun masuk kelas. Wuaa! Tak penah nampak pun, kenapakah? Kenapakah??"

Suddenly, Incek Chemykemek said "Tu la, ai dh ckp, kalau dulu yu terima je ai, mesti yu bahagia. takde terketar-ketar mcm ni."

UltraMiyn didnt give up. She kicked the Incek. She cincang the Incek. And she slammed the Incek damm damm dumm! *oh seperti mercun la pulak.

5 minuted before the battle ended, Incek whispered something that really really touched UltraMiyn's heart and changed her perspective toward Incek.

"Dear Miyn, dont u know that I love u since we first met in SMK Sultanah Asma? Thou art more lovely and temperate! You made me whole. You took everything from me. But now, you only took less than 50% of me. I am becoming less and less each time you had quizzes. Whyyy me dear, whyy?"

*UltraMiyn sobbed*
*UltraMiyn blew her nose*

"I am so sorry. I didnt mean to hurt u. Will you forgive me Incek Chemykemek Albuqurkqurk? I promise I will take a good care of you after this. I'm going to memorise Geoffrey Neuss, Raymond Chang and whatever it is that u want me to. Plish dont leave me, dont die yet. Or else, I will never get the chance to see Shah Rukh Khang.~"

And they live happily ever after.

* * *

Ok, saya tau itu bunyi sangat poyo dan merapu. Tapi kenapa mesti exam Kimia sgt kejam?! Mengapa mesti masa cepat berlalu? Mengapa mesti ada banyak lubang2 yang tidak terisi???

Dan esok UltraMiyn akan bercinta dengan Incek Matematebulat pulak. Doakan beliau!

7 comments:

  1. salam.


    seriez shyt. aku gelak cam gile baca nama Incek Chemykemek Albuqurkqurk tu. mmg terbaik la nama tu.


    hahaha. rupanya subjek kimia ni lelaki. patut la aku xpenah brjya skor kimia. wakakkakaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. POKDENG : apa tuuuuu haaa?

    AZEEM : ahahaa, ko buleh panggey dia puan. Incek Kimia ni khunsa, HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. urm untuk myin study la....susah ker senang ker semua adalah ujian allah...kejayaan milik miyn... for u still ok young , untuk yang lambat sambung lagi sedih baper tahun dah tggl zaman blaja.... saya doakan kejayaan miyn. pohonlah pada yang esa agar dipermudahkan blaja.... bacalah bismillah 6.... bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hg nie
    suka wt lawak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cara study kimia ib yang berkesan..

    -habiskan buku study guides..
    -baca nota cikgu bagi
    -buat latihan yang ada+ujian lepas2

    bagi aku lah...heh
    geoffrey neuss+chang=tebal kamus berat gajah...papai

    ReplyDelete

hai!~