Assalamualaikum :)
Yesterday, or should I say last weekend was a hectic one for me. I spent Saturday and Sunday to go searching for materials for my dancing competition and also rangoli. Ended up eating at Brother John and SimplyFish kopitiam (yeay!) walaupun tak berapa nak kaya but....my tummy needed that to make it happy, no?
And not to forget, I was still in the middle of finalising my Prostho seminar, and I had competency test for border moulding procedure both on Monday. So Sunday was a very very very stressful day for me.
Tapi kannnn, esok masa seminar, it was actually very easy. Dr Prashanti wasnt there because she had to be involved in the implant program, and Dr Abhishek and Dr Kiran didnt ask much questions. So I was quite happy :D
Masa competency test petang tu, aku agak sedih jugak tetibe tengok aku dapat dental chair demo tu, yang luaihhhh gila tuuuuu. Depan sekali pulak. Pastu depan semua takda orang. Pastu tengok2 ada a few dental chair belakang2 rosak so diorang transfer pergi depan and I was relieved hehe.
Auntie Marry came quite early so I started checking the tray extension inside her mouth. Bila panggil Dr Prashanti untuk confirmkan, she found a new epulis fissuratum inside the patient's mouth.
"This is not ethical. You cannot do competency test on this patient.."
"But maam, you were the one who approved this patient.."
"Yeah, but I'm sure it wasnt there. Knowing myself, I wouldnt approved such case"
Dr Prashanti has such bright eyes. This is not the first time she saw something other people couldnt. I really look up to her. Bila tengok, memang epulis tu baru ada.
So, she asked me to exclude that part and do border moulding on other areas. Secondary impression pun takpayah buat. Hooray?
Patutnya auntie tu kena undergo minor surgery tapi dia takuit la pulak. I will pujuk her until she comes :D
Esok insyaAllah I will perform another flap surgery. Aku buat masa pagi sebab kalau petang juniors 4th year pun ada clinic and usually mood lecturers sangat baik masa tak ramai orang. Of course la kan sebab tak berapa serabut. Hopefully everything will be fine and fast! :S
Patutnya buat laser tapi...bilik OT maybe guna untuk implant. Sobs.
Yesterday, or should I say last weekend was a hectic one for me. I spent Saturday and Sunday to go searching for materials for my dancing competition and also rangoli. Ended up eating at Brother John and SimplyFish kopitiam (yeay!) walaupun tak berapa nak kaya but....my tummy needed that to make it happy, no?
And not to forget, I was still in the middle of finalising my Prostho seminar, and I had competency test for border moulding procedure both on Monday. So Sunday was a very very very stressful day for me.
Tapi kannnn, esok masa seminar, it was actually very easy. Dr Prashanti wasnt there because she had to be involved in the implant program, and Dr Abhishek and Dr Kiran didnt ask much questions. So I was quite happy :D
Masa competency test petang tu, aku agak sedih jugak tetibe tengok aku dapat dental chair demo tu, yang luaihhhh gila tuuuuu. Depan sekali pulak. Pastu depan semua takda orang. Pastu tengok2 ada a few dental chair belakang2 rosak so diorang transfer pergi depan and I was relieved hehe.
Auntie Marry came quite early so I started checking the tray extension inside her mouth. Bila panggil Dr Prashanti untuk confirmkan, she found a new epulis fissuratum inside the patient's mouth.
"This is not ethical. You cannot do competency test on this patient.."
"But maam, you were the one who approved this patient.."
"Yeah, but I'm sure it wasnt there. Knowing myself, I wouldnt approved such case"
Dr Prashanti has such bright eyes. This is not the first time she saw something other people couldnt. I really look up to her. Bila tengok, memang epulis tu baru ada.
So, she asked me to exclude that part and do border moulding on other areas. Secondary impression pun takpayah buat. Hooray?
Patutnya auntie tu kena undergo minor surgery tapi dia takuit la pulak. I will pujuk her until she comes :D
Esok insyaAllah I will perform another flap surgery. Aku buat masa pagi sebab kalau petang juniors 4th year pun ada clinic and usually mood lecturers sangat baik masa tak ramai orang. Of course la kan sebab tak berapa serabut. Hopefully everything will be fine and fast! :S
Patutnya buat laser tapi...bilik OT maybe guna untuk implant. Sobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
hai!~