Assalamualaikum :)
This weekend I finally had the opportunity to wake up a bit later than usual (being a female with the blessing by Allah for the time off solahs is amazing!). Last week I was so busy I couldnt wait for the it to end quick.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I joined the dancing competition this year. Since the competition was on Thursday, we practised quite hard starting from Tuesday itself. And bear in mind jadual semua orang tak sama. Some were stuck with their seminar presentation, some had competency test, some had electives. Phewwww final year is really testing our endurance.
Petang Khamis tu, Alhamdulillah my malay teammates yg semuanya 1 practical group (kecuali Fana) ada SDL oral surgery so we went to Jusco for a last minute accessories hunting. God was testing me by giving me massive flu on that day. Fuhhh!
Tak tipu memang aku mengantuk sungguh lepas makan cetirizine. Orang lain boleh rileks function lepas makan that pills but not me. I was feeling very dizzy and I might dozed off any minute. Before the dance, I didnt feel nervous at all sebab dlm hati memang tunggu time nak balik tido je. But, it turned out so well! All our lecturers (dental la of course ehem ehem) praised our dance because we were the only group yang buat unity dance ; Malay, Chinese, Indians, Nyonya, Ibans and finally all dance together. The feeling that I got on stage was unforgettable, apetah lagi tengok Dr Bashir joget sama dengan kitorang hahahahha. And I loved it that everyone clapped so hard for us. Mula2 ingatkan tak dapat sambutan sebab kitorang je yg lain dari yg lain but hoyeah they all loved it! Berbaloi sangat rasa practise berminggu-minggu :)) I love all my dancing teammates! We secured 3rd place by the way, hooray!
That night Myra and I mix beras for our rangoli on Friday. Rasa kesian kat diorang sebab sebenarnya aku yang beria nak masuk and I begged them to join it with me since they have the magical artistic hands, but they were sooooo cooperative and Pah came out with a beautiful morning glory rangoli for us.
There were a total of 5 BDS groups for rangoli, with 1 group being all boys ; ada TY, Kern Wern and Silk. Then ada group DJ+Yati+Ainsya, Chen Wei+Chien Ying+Jewel, lastly Nish+Bhai+Rachel. We literally conquered the other half of the hall. The time allocated was 1 hour and seriously I tel you it was not enough!!!! Our hands were shaking like hell. Dahla first time masuk takda experience so memang lembab gila nak siapkan. But we tried our best and I'm really proud of the final result. Dr Koshy said ours look Malay-ish and not like the other groups'. Aku macam nak cakap, that the whole point, sir but....I just said, "We are Malays anyway.." hehehehe.
Our group was 7th out of 9. But I'm happy as the 1st and 2nd places were secured by BDS groups as well, yeayyy! Rangoli was fun weiiiii rugi siapa tak masuk. Sedih la kenapa aku tak masuk sejak tahun lepaih kalau dak sure dah ada experience sikit. By the way kalau ada juniors baca ni and u guys plan to join rangoli next year, please tell me, I have a lot of rangoli powder that are unused. Please take them from me, sayang lah nak buang...
p/s : I dont plan to post any pictures in my blog, so if u wanna see my pictures (I basically share my clinical works and daily activities), do follow my instagram okay (@miynamin) . If I tak approve u can always leave me a direct message since I'm being selective nowadays sebab banyak pulak patients aku nak follow kt ig mana depa jumpa entah huhu.
Bye for now :)
This weekend I finally had the opportunity to wake up a bit later than usual (being a female with the blessing by Allah for the time off solahs is amazing!). Last week I was so busy I couldnt wait for the it to end quick.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I joined the dancing competition this year. Since the competition was on Thursday, we practised quite hard starting from Tuesday itself. And bear in mind jadual semua orang tak sama. Some were stuck with their seminar presentation, some had competency test, some had electives. Phewwww final year is really testing our endurance.
Petang Khamis tu, Alhamdulillah my malay teammates yg semuanya 1 practical group (kecuali Fana) ada SDL oral surgery so we went to Jusco for a last minute accessories hunting. God was testing me by giving me massive flu on that day. Fuhhh!
Tak tipu memang aku mengantuk sungguh lepas makan cetirizine. Orang lain boleh rileks function lepas makan that pills but not me. I was feeling very dizzy and I might dozed off any minute. Before the dance, I didnt feel nervous at all sebab dlm hati memang tunggu time nak balik tido je. But, it turned out so well! All our lecturers (dental la of course ehem ehem) praised our dance because we were the only group yang buat unity dance ; Malay, Chinese, Indians, Nyonya, Ibans and finally all dance together. The feeling that I got on stage was unforgettable, apetah lagi tengok Dr Bashir joget sama dengan kitorang hahahahha. And I loved it that everyone clapped so hard for us. Mula2 ingatkan tak dapat sambutan sebab kitorang je yg lain dari yg lain but hoyeah they all loved it! Berbaloi sangat rasa practise berminggu-minggu :)) I love all my dancing teammates! We secured 3rd place by the way, hooray!
That night Myra and I mix beras for our rangoli on Friday. Rasa kesian kat diorang sebab sebenarnya aku yang beria nak masuk and I begged them to join it with me since they have the magical artistic hands, but they were sooooo cooperative and Pah came out with a beautiful morning glory rangoli for us.
There were a total of 5 BDS groups for rangoli, with 1 group being all boys ; ada TY, Kern Wern and Silk. Then ada group DJ+Yati+Ainsya, Chen Wei+Chien Ying+Jewel, lastly Nish+Bhai+Rachel. We literally conquered the other half of the hall. The time allocated was 1 hour and seriously I tel you it was not enough!!!! Our hands were shaking like hell. Dahla first time masuk takda experience so memang lembab gila nak siapkan. But we tried our best and I'm really proud of the final result. Dr Koshy said ours look Malay-ish and not like the other groups'. Aku macam nak cakap, that the whole point, sir but....I just said, "We are Malays anyway.." hehehehe.
Our group was 7th out of 9. But I'm happy as the 1st and 2nd places were secured by BDS groups as well, yeayyy! Rangoli was fun weiiiii rugi siapa tak masuk. Sedih la kenapa aku tak masuk sejak tahun lepaih kalau dak sure dah ada experience sikit. By the way kalau ada juniors baca ni and u guys plan to join rangoli next year, please tell me, I have a lot of rangoli powder that are unused. Please take them from me, sayang lah nak buang...
p/s : I dont plan to post any pictures in my blog, so if u wanna see my pictures (I basically share my clinical works and daily activities), do follow my instagram okay (@miynamin) . If I tak approve u can always leave me a direct message since I'm being selective nowadays sebab banyak pulak patients aku nak follow kt ig mana depa jumpa entah huhu.
Bye for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hai!~