Assalamualaikum :)
Today I'm very happy and grateful. Allah had blessed me a good day. In the morning, there was a group of 3rd year students yang baru first time posting Oral Surgery. And today I had a patient for suture removal. So I asked the permission from Dr Koshy to let one of the juniors do it. He asked me to choose one but I couldnt (aku nak pilih budak perempuan paling cute tapi nanti macam favoritism terlebih awal pulak) so he picked the one on the dental chair.
She was very good. Seronok bila budak tu confident. I showed her once and guided her throughout. She didnt go gelabah like some people so I liked her :)
Then I helped them with an extraction, along with Naurah. Didnt know that teaching is fun, especially when you have the right knowledge. Rasa happy nak share dgn other people, happier when they were so keen on learning. Their knowledge on the first day of posting was waayyyyyyyy better than mine. I had..like, zero?
Then during the afternoon session, masa jalan2 dlm klinik suddenly Dr Koshy asked me to take the history of one patient (belongs to Laura) coz it might be an impaction case. Bla bla cut the story short, it was an impaction case. And I had to do it with Naurah along with Laura.
I remember hating impaction because I did it for 4 hours and it was on my brother. The guilt was still there. Like, seriously Miyn, 4 hours? But sokay ... I was actually quite excited after observing Dr Dhamindra yesterday. So I aimed to do it better this time.
.....
And yes, I was better at it. I reflected the mucose nicely, and Naurah helped to guide me. She did the splitting of the tooth, and I took 2 parts of the tooth out! And it was shorter than 4 hours hehehehhe so I'm happy. A bit of achievement eh miyn?
I believe that a person can be good at something if he does it a number of times, provided that he has the passion for it. Alhamdulillah for this another opportunity. Expecting more impactions in the future!
Today I'm very happy and grateful. Allah had blessed me a good day. In the morning, there was a group of 3rd year students yang baru first time posting Oral Surgery. And today I had a patient for suture removal. So I asked the permission from Dr Koshy to let one of the juniors do it. He asked me to choose one but I couldnt (aku nak pilih budak perempuan paling cute tapi nanti macam favoritism terlebih awal pulak) so he picked the one on the dental chair.
She was very good. Seronok bila budak tu confident. I showed her once and guided her throughout. She didnt go gelabah like some people so I liked her :)
Then I helped them with an extraction, along with Naurah. Didnt know that teaching is fun, especially when you have the right knowledge. Rasa happy nak share dgn other people, happier when they were so keen on learning. Their knowledge on the first day of posting was waayyyyyyyy better than mine. I had..like, zero?
Then during the afternoon session, masa jalan2 dlm klinik suddenly Dr Koshy asked me to take the history of one patient (belongs to Laura) coz it might be an impaction case. Bla bla cut the story short, it was an impaction case. And I had to do it with Naurah along with Laura.
I remember hating impaction because I did it for 4 hours and it was on my brother. The guilt was still there. Like, seriously Miyn, 4 hours? But sokay ... I was actually quite excited after observing Dr Dhamindra yesterday. So I aimed to do it better this time.
.....
And yes, I was better at it. I reflected the mucose nicely, and Naurah helped to guide me. She did the splitting of the tooth, and I took 2 parts of the tooth out! And it was shorter than 4 hours hehehehhe so I'm happy. A bit of achievement eh miyn?
I believe that a person can be good at something if he does it a number of times, provided that he has the passion for it. Alhamdulillah for this another opportunity. Expecting more impactions in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment
hai!~