Friday, December 5, 2014

Blessings.

Assalamualaikum :)

Today I had a patient who came to replace his Class IV composite restoration.

Sebenarnya first time dia datang dulu nak scaling je. Tapi 2 gigi depan dia ada caries dekat incisal edge tu. Gigi lain semua perfect. So, I told him that he needed to restore that teeth to look more handsome when he smiled.

Seriously la aku cakap macam tu. You have to care for the people around you because they might not realise it.

"What the mind doesnt know, the eyes cannot see"

He's in medical batch by the way. Sebab tu la aku buat macam kawan je huahua. He's a decent well-mannered Chinese guy, one batch under me.

After a week, he complained of chipped off restoration on one of the teeth. So I called him during my General Dental Practice to redo it.

After a week, again, it chipped off. Aduhai. Aku dah risau dah sebab I might caused him to be in pain. Exposed dentin kan.

I consulted Dr Alok regarding the issue dan dia cakap ;

"Have you checked the patient's occlusion?...Hmm, seee. Just call me when the patient comes okay? I'm not in charge during GDP but I can come. Thats what a teacher should do..."

So just now I called him. He told me that it might be because of inadequate isolation during restoration. Lepas dia ajar apa aku patut buat (selalu sangat belajar benda baru dengan beliau rasa macam nak nangis), I said,

"Sir, thank you, for willing to come here..." *dengan muka comel*

He said, "You can put your thanks in your pockets now. Dont thank me, I might redeem it for something later"

Hahaha. He is such a blessing sent by Allah to us. Really really thankful for having him here.

And the patient pulak, selalu cakap sorry sebab susahkan aku. Aiyo, he's also a gift to me. Selain baik, cooperative dan punctual, he just helped me to fill 4 quotas for Class IV restorations :p

Tahun ni Alhamdulillah, Allah tolong banyak sangat. Aku selalu doa, tolonglah hantarkan aku patient yg membenarkan aku buat treatment dekat dia dgn senang hati, yg bagi aku belajar dengan rela hati, dlm masa sama lembutkan hati lecturers untuk ajar aku.

So far, semua patients aku baik sangat2. Harapnya sampai habis final year akan dapat patients baik-baik je :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

hai!~