Saturday, January 3, 2015

Angel Eyes

Ahhhhh. Assalamualaikum :)

Where do I begin? I'm shamelessly have to make a confession, that I..

...am indulging myself in Korean dramas. Huargh!

I was actually watching this one Kdrama tajuk dia What Happens to My Family, it was fun until I fell in love with this one cute girl dalam tu. So I began my searching about her previous drama. And from there I found Angel Eyes.

Dia berlakon 2 episod je pun, tapi aku dah tertengok sampai episod 12 ni macam mana? :S 

What I loved about the drama is, watching how the hero became helpless and gained his strength from the women he loved (mom and girlfriend). 

Just now ada 1 babak ni, whereby heroin tu rasa gerammm dekat hero tu sebab dia hilang tetibe, and then she looked at her ring, and then she was assured that he was going to come back.

Teringat incidence few days ago. When Matpau spent his money on me, and I said membazir...he just replied,

"tengok cincin kat jari tu..."

He sure knows how to make me speechless. I guess bagus lah our long distance relationship ni. Jarang contact, jarang jugak mesej, jumpa lagiiiiii la setahun sekali but he always bought me things to keep me reminded of him.

Will disclose what he bought for me in another entry bila benda tu dah sampai. Although I didnt ask for it, I sure iz happppy :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

hai!~