I just realised that it's very easy to piss me off.
Make me wait for 10 minutes, u'll die!
Not replying my important messages, u'll die!
Put your things on my bed when I am superduper tired and about to sleep, u'll die!
Take my things without my permission, u'll die!
Chatting in YM or anywhere else and leave just like that, u'll die!
HA HA HA *gelak jahat*
Sometimes I just feel ashamed of myself for being mad over these small things. Orang tua tua cakap mengada-ngada. But, I believe it's okay for you to be angry even if it's not worth it...
....Because the most important thing is whether you can control your anger or not, to be level-headed all the time, even when people around you is taking advantage over you.
Tiap-tiap kali saya bercerita dekat mak yang saya tak suka itu ini, mak saya akan cakap..
"Learn to say NO."
...."Tak boleyy, tak reti." :((
So, I choose silence. I'd go out, find or do other things that can ease my anger. See people, talk, laugh. Eventually I'll be okay.
Jalan mudah adalah menyebok di bilik Myra dan menumpang tido macam orang takde rumah. :P
Azam tahun depan : taknak berasa marah. dan kalau saya berasa marah, mestilah mengawal diri dari meletup.
Sekian, terima kasih.
No comments:
Post a Comment
hai!~