What a relaxing weekend!
There's not much homeworks to do as we didnt do any experiment last week. Every week, the only reason for us to kill ourselves is the lab report lah. Sudahlah tidak boleh sama dengan org lain, kena define pulak setiap variables yang ada. Can u imagine, u have 23 people in that class but u cant have the same table for the data? Then what about other classes? What, for the titration experiment u will have like 97 different tables? Issssshhhhhh!
I hate this one word since forever = P.L.A.G.I.A.R.I.S.M.
Benci! Meluat! Menyampah!
Oh yeah right, I forgot. I still have to redo the chemistry lab report. I havent submitted it yet pun tapi dah ada salah. Sedessss!
There's been a chaos in the brains of medic-dentistry students lately. Ini semua India punya pasal.
Our previous seniors had been sent to either Ramaiah or Manipal U in India. But they are not under India. They are under Malaysia. And there was some problem regarding the placement of the students. Thank God, the teacher managed to find the alternative for our batch; u have the chance to go to other 8 world-class India Universities. Huuuyeyyy!! But, you must have Physics. Whaaaaaaat?
One of the teachers said : Universiti hebat2 lain kt dunia tanak pizik pun, universiti kat India pulak mau pizikkk. *oh cikgu, itu sangat betul!*
6 subjects yg ada sekarang sudah hampir membunuh kalau tidak mematikan pun. Nak tambah lagi satu? Fizik pulak tu! Mana tahaaannn pun. But heyyy, ada alternative! We can drop the additional subject; ITGS, Business or Economics. Since I am taking Econs, I will and MUST drop the subject to ease the burden.
Medics students have the option to not taking Physics. But they will only go to the 2 Unis I mentioned before. As for me, the Dentistry student, that 2 Uni dont offer Dentistry, as the teacher said so. So, it's either u take Physics and go to India or u dont take it, dan pergilah kamu ke Indonesia sana.
Cehhh, org Indonesia lagi berkejaran mau ke sini, aku pulak nak korbankan jiwa raga pergi ke sana? T.A.K.N.A.K!!
Without having to ask my mother or my father, I made my own decision. I am 18 already so I am allowed to do that kan? Besides, even if I ask them, the answer would be "up to u la."
I AM taking Physics. Even though I dont like the subject as it is so boring and lame, I scored it better than I scored Chemistry and Biology in my previous school. Heran kan? So, Im hoping for the same thing to happen again.
I must love u, Mr Physics. Mr Physics, lets get married, uh uh!!
As long as I start to focus from the beginning, InsyaAllah I wont have any problem, hopefully.
6 subjects, thats it! Stadi, stadi and stadi saja. Usah kau fikir buleh terbang ke tidak. Yang penting stadi ikhlas kerana Allah. Akhir sekali, kau akan dapat hasil usaha kau. Habis cerita.
salam.
ReplyDeleteuihh. kontra kita ni no. sorry la kalau nk suro aku chenta sama bio & chemistry. physics. tade problemo. bring it on. i love physic.
huehehehe. i guess that's why you're a-dentist-going-to-be and i'm an-engineer-going-to-be.
hahaha
People used to call me 'Mr. Physics' once during high school days. I scored an outstanding mark in physics test, hence my nickname. :)
ReplyDeleteBut now I've moved on to Bio-based field, which is more... adventurous? Hmmm... crap.
So myn, memang nak sangat ke India ek?? I'm thinking of my dad's friend, perempuan, taking medicine in India. She's now a pakar tulang. I repeat.. pakar tulang.
How about you sis? Pakar lutut? Hihi.
*pakar gigi i'd say.
ReplyDeleteib sucks..bengang2...
ReplyDeleteim telling d whole world
my ee supervisor baru je ckp cmni td
"i cant find any significant in ur research"....
seriously~
ReplyDeletebnci gile hal2 brkaitan lab reports ni
apetah lg E.E
eeeeee...
mnyampah~