What do I like about weekends :
1. Most of the students go back. It will be quieter and calmer!
2. My roommates go back. I have more privacy! I can sing loudly! I can dance freely!
3. More time to relax and unwind myself after a stressful week!
4. Ada dobi! I can send my clothes!
5. I am richer! I go out to shop! I eat lots of fast food!
What do I hate about weekends :
1. Most of the students go back. I jealous okesss?
2. My roommates go back. I cant 'manja2' or 'gedik2' with them.
3. I will struggle on Sunday night to finish my homeworks after relaxing like a Queen for two days.
4. No dobi. I wake up at noon. Makcik tutup sudahhh, wuaaa!
5. The students suddenly get richer. They buy outside food, and fill the dustbin with the leftovers, that stink the whole toilet!
Conclusion : Things turn out best for those who make the best about the way things turn out.
p/s : ni apa makcik DS dok main lagu raya ni? lmbt lg la oii raya, ish3..
salam.
ReplyDeletehaha. sume yg kamu suka buat masa weekend ada jadi xsuka juga.
bagus betul konflik dalaman mcm ni. =P
this is your post that i like the most.
ReplyDeleteinsanely true.
seriously.
this is a masterpiece!!!!
heh~
balek means, homeworks x siap la yang~
ReplyDeleteassalamualaikum tuan rumah,
ReplyDeletemengisi pulut ke dlm buluh, buat lemang juga ketupat, menyusun jari nan sepuluh, maafkan me wahai sahabat..
selamat hariraya maaf zahir batin dari en_me