Abah..
Happy Father's Day.
I cannot write any further due to the fact that we're not so close. In fact, I guess a simple thanks for making my life as comfortable as now, if not prefect would do.
May Allah bless you..
and also all fathers in the world.
Oh, and by the way, I heard that the best thing a daddy can do for his children is to love their mother...100% sure, hihi.
yeah, happy father's day to all daddys in the world!
ReplyDeleteya,i also not too close with my father. since he is working kat kL.. tp, kami sume d jB..
em, apepon..
he's my hero..
anda benar sahabatku..hehe.
ReplyDelete..jauh di mata dekat di hati..
tp, da besar nanti,, sy nak tinggal ngan family la.. ceh, sy jga pandai berimaginasi..^_^
insyaALLAH..
kasih bapa tiada tolok bandingnya.. kannns
ReplyDeleteHmmm... I never had wished my father during father's day because I never taught to do that. Even during my birthday, everyone keeps silence. So, it's sudah biasa lar...
ReplyDeleteYep, I'll love my (future) wife 100%. :D
bapak saya gembira sangat bila saya call and ucap selamat hari bapa.. hehehe
ReplyDeletepak kwn aku bwu mninggai pagi td!! wah! sedeyh gla!!!
ReplyDeleteMYRA : takziah to her..
ReplyDeletePOKDENG : walaaa, i thought u r married! lol. hahahahaha...
n yess, thanks father!
err.. him laa~
ReplyDelete