And I was surprised that her mother is one of my father acquaintances. And even my mother knows her, I mean her mom.
She is an outspoken person without realising so. There is this one time, A-level students was going to have listening test on the next day. So, a girl came to our room to borrow her radio.The girl said "rajinnya bawak radio besar ni kat kolej." Her reply was "mestila rajin, dah ade orang suke pinjam radio..."
And believe me, she never intended to insult anyone.
I use my Northern slang when I talk to her, with all sorts of me-own-created-words and high tone of voice.
"BILA NAK P BELI BURGER NI?"
And she would be "Ehhhh, janganla marah2. Kite sedih tau..."
I would respond "EY, MANADA MARAHLAH. KAMI MMG CAKAP MCM NI. ORG UTARA MMG KASAQ, HABAQ MAI SIAP2. KALAU RASA MCM KAMI TERCAKAP KUAT TU, TAK MARAH AIHHH. MEMANG AZALI MCM TU..."
Then, when she kept on saying that I scolded her, I changed our conversation method. I messaged her even though she sat beside me.
"I hate u!", was the message that I sent.
Then she would acted "eiii, Miyn ni jahatla. Cakap kat mak kite."
"HA HA HA HAAAA, K BENCI NADDDDD~!!!"
*k is derived from the word 'kami'.
* * *
She is such an innocent girl, not to mention weird. She said it was hot even though we were freezing to death. She complained it was damn cold and wore socks, sweater, bandana, and even wrapped her body with a blanket, when we felt like taking our clothes off.
She refused to let us go to her house, afraid that her still-single 30-year-old brother would fall in love with me, as I say I wanted to marry him.
She was the first to wake up everyday. And she would be like "Koraaaaaannng, bangunla. Kite takutla duduk sorang2 ni."
"NAD, BELANJA K BURGER MALAM NI!"...and when I entered my room a moment later, poooof! Ada burger lah!
* * *
She hate being touched, hate being called 'sayang'. Her favourite word is 'gelilahhhh!'.
Well, aiii kan suke sondoi2 dekat org dengan penuh kasih-sayang! What else do u expect me to do?
I called her Mama. "Eh, bile mase kite jadi mama Miyn?"
And I called her sayang. "Eeii, apa sayang2 ni! Gelilaaa!"
She would run away everytime she saw me in Academic Block. Because I would tease her by yelling, "Haiii Mama! Hai Sayangggg!"
* * *
Now she is gone. No more mama, no more sayang, and no more geli can be heard in the room. We have to struggle to wake up early or else we will be late.
This morning she called us. Before we hang up, I said..
"NAD, I LOVE YOU!"
"..ok, ok..."
"MANA I LOVE U TOOO?"
"errr, kite rase bende tu tak perlu disebut. tak sampai lagi la."
"TAK KIRA! SEBUT JUGAKKKK!"
"eh dahla, kite nak mandi."
Hahahahaa, how can I not love such an innocent and funny girl like her, Nadra Fatima Mannan.
No one will treat me burgers after this, wuaaaaaa~
#Nadra is now in UIA, pursuing her study in law, following her mom's footsteps I guess. again, we lost another future MRSM teacher.
Kirim salam sayang kat dia.
ReplyDeleteaku pun nak kirim salam.
ReplyDeleteahahaa~
ReplyDeleteokesh then.
huhu... mcm2 ... thanks... but rsnya xperlu cite segala-galanya ek... malulah pula... apa2 pun thanks 4 da memories... all da best in kms... be the best among the rest & do whatever it takes to get what you want... most importantly, HIDUP MATI dan SUSAH SENANG kerana ALLAH... huhu
ReplyDeleteoh ya... the reason kta amik law not because to follow my mom's footstep... dulu kecik2 nyelah... skang ni... there is something about it... don't need to know... i keep it for myself
ReplyDeletenad i mish yu!!!!
ReplyDelete