I rarely greeted them during my school days, let alone having long conversations like what we just had, as if we have been good friends since forever!
After SPM, we (referring to my schoolmates and I) added each other in Friendster and YM, or maybe Myspace, for those who have it. Then we started to 'hi-hi' in the comments columns or just simply buzzed in the YM.
After SPM results were out and we received our school magazines, some of them texted me. They said they got my number from the magazine. So ok, I entertained them, and was enjoying doing that during the 7months holiday.
My 10 million dollar question now is..
WHAT THE HECK HAD WE ALL BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS?!!
We acted like we never knew each other. As if we were invisible friends. I can proudly say that I remembered all the boys' name, mainly because they were 80+ of them, compared to 200+ girls. And I swear I knew 6/7 girls, and I could even told which classes they belonged.
Some of my friends acted like this when we rehearsed for our graduation day.
"Weh, dia ni sapa? Tak penah tengok pun."
"Laaaaa, dia budak akaun ka. Aku ingat budak Bio."
"Ni ka Omar yang depa dok sebut2 tu? Baru aku tau...."
"Laaaaa, dia budak akaun ka. Aku ingat budak Bio."
"Ni ka Omar yang depa dok sebut2 tu? Baru aku tau...."
(perhatian : tiada budak mrsm beseri batch 22 bernama omar.)
Hellllloooooooo! We had about a month left after the graduation day before we all blah-ed and never see each other again. Baru hari tu tau kewujudan mereka2 itu?
I'm not mad nor angry. I'm surprised that there are actually many indifferent people in this world.
The guys, I know la, semuanya malu2 disebabkan kebanjiran perempuan. Ok, bukan semua, kebanyakan.
For example, I rarely talked to Shakir. I just spent most of my time in his class, becoz I enjoyed being there. Now, we are inseparable friends (ya ke? ahaha). I never once, had the guts to talk to Nami and Mahfuz, sebab dorang ni muka surau. But during hols, they showed their true colors. Akhtar, si terer AddMaths, just smiled shyly when I asked him questions. Adib, jgn kata cakap, sebelah mata pun dia tak pandang. And recently, my used-to-be crush, added me in Friendster and YM. But I felt nothing, as all the feelings had faded.
I am undeniably happy for being able to be friends with all of them. But why on earth la ur shyness was twice than mine? Patutnya aku la malu, dah aku ni feremfuan.
What a wasted 2 precious yearsss! Or else, we must have had more memories to be cherished.
Now that I've changed, you can no longer see me in the 'hingusan' version anymore.
But they were all destined, right? Ngeeeee~
hie ... nice blog...
ReplyDeleteif u nak share something maybe u boleh layari..
http://yoshimura-omar.blogspot.com
tetiba ada nama omar dekat link tu, hahaha...
ReplyDeletewhat a coincidence!
normal la tu kn?
ReplyDeleteseseorang tu akn tunjukkan die pnye true kaler waktu online.
kalo xcaya, try jumpe bdak2 lelaki tersebut face 2 face.
nnti same gak diorang mmbisu.
(ade pengalaman)
haha...hg ok la femes...suma org kenal...jadi bila depa add hg...gitau nama...it rings the bell...haha
ReplyDeletekalo aku...depa pakai add ja satgi mula la...
'yg ni yg mana eh?'
'btol ka budak beseri neh?'
ngeng btol...
kalo chat plak x bleh blah...
kat skolah cakap pon x penah...
plek btol dunia neh...
tiada yang pelik kat dunia nie semua boleh jadi.... aperpun nak sesuatu benda ...
ReplyDeletedoa
usaha
istiqamah
tawakal
usaha laa rajin-rajin ... mesti leh dapat
hang pa muda-muda lagi boleh berjaya jgn menyesal kemudian..
see yaa..
thank N.A.M.A sbb melayari blogspot saya... bye..
hahahaha...persoalan ini juga pernah menjadi saya punya soklan yg bernilai 10 juta rm pada suatu ketika...humhh..tu ahh kann...dulu aku x rajenn kaco2 org nehh..[alasan - tekanan nak periksa spm(boley terima ka?)]hihihi...pas spm bru la nk gegeh p kaco hg, melya n others.lol. ;p
ReplyDeleteconc - people do their things..but not knowing what tomorrow will brings hour to hour, day by day..were livin in our own small n strange world..huhu..
walaopun mrsm pndng x satu msia tawu di mana, biarlah!! asalkan bil kami sket, dan kami saling mengenali.. mwahahahahha!!!
ReplyDeletei wonder why
ReplyDeleteMUHAMMAD HILMI : owh, i'll get to know u via onlineee..haha..
ReplyDeleteWAWA : femes sbb x malu sgt kot, hahaha..tatau la..
tp aku mmg suka igt org, sbb kesian depa bila xdk orrgg igt..
merapu sudey~
MUSCLEGAIN : sama2..
ReplyDeleteSHAKIR : itupun lepas ank breakk, hahahaha! =P
MYRA : nk wat gu mana, beseri kebanjiran f4 dan f5..wuuu..
DEAN : ank pun salah sorangla, org mntak esei eng tanak bagi2, buat2 tak igt ja..
cehh..bilakah..hha..merapu ja kja ;p
ReplyDeleteAPA PULAKKKKKK~~~~
ReplyDeletehaha,,
ReplyDeleteweh,,crush anda,,SIAPAkah??
teeeeett!
ReplyDelete*grin*
ahh
ReplyDeleteank still trasa pasai tuh ka?
ini miyn..
ReplyDeletehaha, manada la dean, aku x trasa apa2 pun..cuma saja nak ckp balik..