Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Outing With Lalinks

Aaaaah, aku rindu kekasih hatiku (!)

I mish my silly friends (!)


It was a 2 months torturing in Kolej Mara Seremban as I barely spoke in Northern dialect. I missed laughing with my big mouth open that u could put an Adidas sized 8 into it. I missed talking loudly that even people in Jitra could hear my voice. I missed sitting 'besila' on the chair and changing my position every 5 minutes. I missed hugging my friends like what boyfriends do to their girlfriends while walking. In a nutshell, I missed everything, i missed my BAD habits!


Lega!! As I finally could do all those things today with my lalinks.

Lalinks = single mothers we are! All hailed from SK Sultanah Asma. Exception for Zet, she got a boyfriend already, haha..but we still love her.

* * *

The date was set on 10am, but they changedit to after Zohor. Since I had no transport, Zet insisted to fetch me by cab. Seee, saya tawu dia sayang saya, ngeh3.

We arrived at Pacific and headed to Studio to buy Myra's sandals. Then, Zet treated me at foodcourt. A moment later, Majid arrived with Naiem and Shakey, their friends from Bahiyah.


While waiting for Datin Aina and Datin Enon, we went to the Bowling Centre. Marvellous la tempat tu, a very good place to date, ngeh3. Aaahh, we met Yonn there.




Yonn or his real name, Amir Marwan is a good friend that we all love dearly. Reason? He just knows how to treat us as girls, and also as friends. Simple! And he is very funny. Plus cute. Hahaha, bila nak banja lasagne ni oiii?

The rest of the day was spent helping Aina to choose a red shirt/blouse or anything cute to wear on some sort of Ladies Night at her Uni. Out of the blue, someone mentioned about the sacred promise we made at The Carnivall; 'whoever dares to have a boyfriend must treat each and everyone of us!'

The lucky person? It's JANG JETTY ANIS! *in alya's style*

Kang Zetty Anis is indeed a very 'pemurah' friend. She treated us at Pak Hainan (ughh, I mish Uno Cafe doh..) and let us ordered whatever we wanted. She even ordered an extra plate of fried rice as she knew we got two 'pelahap' there; Aina+Enon. Well, no surprise, they even requested for extra drinks! Majid cakap kann, "org sunyi mmg makan byk." LOL!

I guess that is why everybody gained weight and looked chubbier. And this girl, instead of gaining weight, she loses some! Mencikkk!

Thanks to our beloved Kang Zetty Anis again, for sending us home. Err, thanks to the mom actually, haha.

I had fun today. Saya cakap Kedah. Saya tonggek sana sini. Saya makan gelojoh2. Saya gelak kuat sampai Yonn ternganga mulut masuk langau. Saya ngumpat orang. Saya cakap semua benda yang mensadiskan. And I feel great!

Thanks to Zet, Majid, Aina and Enon. And a 'penumbuk' for Myra, Alya and Ariat for ronggeng in KL but didnt buy anything for me, jahat!

But still, I laff u. *wink*

1 comment:

  1. hahahah!!u are welcome dearie!!hhehehe..u bila plak nak blanja i,heheh!! =D

    ReplyDelete

hai!~